Blog posts, Videos, Photos, Event, and Public Policy updates.
We are pleased to announce that William P. Hankowsky, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Liberty Property Trust will receive the 2014 William Penn Award, the highest honor presented to a business executive in Greater Philadelphia.
The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that Lynn Utter, President and Chief Operating Officer of Knoll Office will receive the 2015 Paradigm Award, the region’s most prestigious award for businesswomen.
The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) has launched GrowWithTheChamber.com, a new interactive website which shares the stories of current members and demonstrates the value of Chamber membership.
- Business Before Hours at Maggiano's
January 7, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Diversity & Inclusion Network Breakfast
January 8, 2015, 1:30 pm
- Membership 101
January 13, 2015, 1:00 pm
- International Trade & Security
January 13, 2015, 10:00 pm
- YPN Networking at PYT
January 13, 2015, 10:30 pm
- Economic Outlook featuring the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Phila.
January 14, 2015, 1:00 pm
- BABC YPG Inner-City Philadelphia Public School Service Project with buildOn
January 19, 2015, 3:00 pm
- PACT Membership Breakfast
January 20, 2015, 1:00 pm
- YPN New Member Orientation
January 20, 2015, 10:30 pm
- Latin America 2015
January 21, 2015, 1:00 pm
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Hosts Roadmap for Growth Listening Tour with Councilwoman Blackwell
Posted December 17th, 2014
- Daniel Yergin Discusses Why Greater Philadelphia is Poised to be the Energy Hub in the Northeast
Posted December 16th, 2014
- GPCC President to Co-Chair PA Gov-Elect DCED Transition Team
Posted December 12th, 2014
- CEO Council Releases Technology Transfer and Commercialization Report
Posted December 11th, 2014
- CEO Council Member Looks to Increase College Access
Posted December 10th, 2014
- Campus Philly Releases Special Report: Choosing Philadelphia
Posted December 9th, 2014
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Hosts Roadmap for Growth Listening Tour with Focus on Immigrants
Posted December 8th, 2014