Blog posts, Videos, Photos, Event, and Public Policy updates.
For their exceptional leadership, ingenuity and positive impact on the region, eight companies and two individuals have been selected by The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) as winners of the 2016 Excellence Awards. The winners represent small businesses in one of 10 industries or categories and will receive their awards on November 5, 2015.
Today, approximately 200 Philadelphia middle school students had an opportunity to learn about future career opportunities while visiting 16 regional businesses. The Future Ready program – a joint initiative by The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Wells Fargo and the School District of Philadelphia – was designed to engage and enlighten local middle school students and give them new perspectives and a hands-on look at potential career paths.
CEO Council Announces Health Care Innovation Collaborative with Eight Major Philadelphia Area InstitutionsPosted May 27th, 2015 | 0 comments
The CEO Council for Growth (“CEO Council”) announced the creation of the Health Care Innovation Collaborative (“Collaborative”) at the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce’s State of the Region event today. The Collaborative serves as a multi-institutional structure that will distinguish the region and help it become the global leader in health care innovation.
- Executive Forum: Inside the Market East Redevelopment
September 9, 2015, 12:30 pm
- Business Before Hours at Flaster Greenberg
September 10, 2015, 12:00 pm
- PACT Membership Hobnob
September 17, 2015, 9:30 pm
- YPN Networking Event at Xfinity Live Philadelphia!
September 17, 2015, 10:00 pm
- Cybersecurity Smarts: Protect Your Data Now
September 18, 2015, 12:00 pm
- YPN Volunteer Event
September 29, 2015, 10:00 pm
- BABC Global Mobility - How to Ensure A Win-Win for Employer and Employee
September 30, 2015, 12:00 pm
- Networking Techniques for Building Meaningful Business Relationships
September 30, 2015, 12:30 pm
- Simplifying Employer Healthcare Transparency
October 1, 2015, 12:30 pm
- Chamber Day in Washington D.C.
October 7, 2015, 4:00 am
- Call to Action: New DOL Regulations Could Increase Employee Salary Threshold for Overtime Pay by 113%
Posted August 26th, 2015
- Cloud Security & BYOD: It’s Bigger Than Just the Device
Posted August 25th, 2015
- Understanding Data Breaches & Tips to Mitigate Damage
Posted August 18th, 2015
- How Hackers Use Social Engineering to Breach Your Company’s Defenses
Posted August 18th, 2015
- Business Resource Center Opens for Papal Visit
Posted August 17th, 2015
- Announcing the 2016 Small Business Excellence Awards Winners!
Posted August 3rd, 2015
- UPDATED: SEPTA Special One Day Regional Rail Pass Lottery for Papal Visit
Posted July 17th, 2015